Well it is done. I FINALLY decided on the fabric for my chairs and just got done placing the order...I am going to keep what fabric I chose a secret...for now at least. I also bought the new foam for the seat of the chairs. The chairs were in DESPERATE need of new cushions since my dog Suzi used them as chew toys when she was a puppy.
I got them from this great site buyfoam.com. They were cheaper than every other site I went to by almost half and as I had to buy 2 custom shaped cushions I really needed the savings.
I haven't received the cushions that I ordered yet but they should be here any day and I will make sure to take a picture and post as soon as they get here.
The closer this project gets the more excited I am getting.
As I have said before I have never re-upholstered chairs before so I am a little nervous about doing it myself. We will just have to see how it goes and hope that this doesn't end up being one of those DIY that you regret taking on yourself.