Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My current absence from Blog land

Argh, so I have not been able to Blog as much as I would like to as of late. I am sure those of you who regularly stop by have noticed.
Well I do have a reason..well 2 reasons and they are actually acceptable excuses.
1st excuse is I have gone back to school and I am currently taking the devils subject..I mean Math. I have a very complicated relationship with Math....I guess you could just say that I really stink at it so needless to say it is taking a HUGE amount of my time lately.

The 2nd of my absence excuses is because my hubby and I have been working on one of the BIGGEST home improvement projects that I think we have ever taken on. It is also taking tons and tons of time. Plus it makes my muscles hurt. I think I may have already gone through a jar of Ibuprofen..seriously. I had better be built after this :)

The best thing is that my part of the improvement project will be done by next Tuesday night and then I will get to sit back and watch someone else do the work...wanna sneak peek of what it is? ..... Too bad. HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment